Latest Offer by Jio: Get JioFi At Rs.999
Great news by reliance group who has already impressed its customers by Jio sim. Now, reliance jio has made a festive season announcement in which it offers WiFi router JioFi.
The offer of this new festive season is valid up to 11 days only.
Reliance Jio is offering JioFi device at Rs. 999 compared to its original price of Rs. 1,999.
By using the JioFi, one can easily connect up to 32 devices and can enjoy the 4G speed the news which is announced by jio on its website. Moreover, the JioFI device also allows its users to do voice calling without any cost.
Avail the JioFi Festive Offer and get your very own JioFi at a reduced price of Rs. 999/- only! Buy it here https://t.co/N8g1yKG2cqpic.twitter.com/zwaPBjYrFz
— Reliance Jio (@reliancejio) September 20, 2017
Below are 10 things customers should know about the JioFi Device
-The festive celebration offer is available on JioFi M2S model only.
-The device can get from either online from the Jio.com website or through offline channels like Jio stores.
– If you are ordering the device via online than it will be delivered within 3-5 business days, but during the offer period, it may take more than usual time for delivery.
– After you get the device the important thing you have to do is visit your nearest Jio store with your Aadhaar card to obtain the SIM and can select the appropriate plan as per your need.
– Currently, if you offer the device you can get 2GB data per month for 6 months if you recharge the JioFi with Rs. 149 plan, a Jio customer care executive said.
– You can also get both SIM and device at home also but for this, you have to provide a copy of your Aadhaar card at the time of delivery.
– You can also have an advantage of free calling.
-The device comes with a 2300mAh battery which can support 5-6 hours of internet surfing.
– The device comes with one year manufacturer’s warranty.
– The Festive Celebration offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer, Jio said on its website.